Mullikin Floors & More is changing the way Tri-State homeowners shop for cabinets. We make the process as simple as possible by offering a wide range of colors, styles, and options at a single price point.
Mullikin Floors & More includes upgraded features on all of our cabinets to simplify the decision-making process. Unlike at other stores, Mullikin will not add hidden costs for basic essentials on your cabinets. Regardless of color or style, all of our cabinets feature:
- Full overlay door panel, 3/4″ thick solid maple doors
- 6-way adjustable European hidden metal hinges with soft close standard
- Adjustable 3/4″ shelf and metal shelf pegs
- 5/8″ thick cabinet grade plywood sides, both sides always finished in matching stain standards
- Dovetail drawers with solid wood sides
- Full extension undermount glides which are soft close standard
- Metal bracket corner reinforcements for base cabinets
From the very beginning, we offer full transparency about the costs and what you can expect along the way. This makes it simple for our team to create a quote for your project before you have to make a single decision about the style, color, finishes, or details of your cabinets.
Built in Our Warehouse
Our team builds your cabinets in our warehouse rather than having your cabinets shipped to your home. This offers a huge range of benefits for homeowners: it saves space at your home or in your garage for storing cabinets, it enables our team to quickly identify any missing pieces or parts, and it allows us to assemble your cabinets as soon as possible. No more waiting for schedules to align to move forward: we can build them on our schedule and install them on yours.
Options for every home
Cabinets can define the style of your whole home. From ultra modern and minimal to traditional and detailed, Mullikin Floors & More has a wide range of cabinet options. Our straightforward pricing model makes it easy to estimate your expenses. Explore the possibilities by browsing our portfolio of completed projects.